- The most tender and lean primal piece. Also known as a Chateau Briand. A holiday favorite which can now be enjoyed throughout the year for entertaining at home with family & friends.
- Choose your type of beef:
- USDA Prime - Produced from young, well-fed beef cattle, with abundant marbling.
- USDA Choice - High quality, but has less marbling than Prime.
- USDA Choice Dry-Aged - Beef that has been placed on a rack, in our climate-controlled cooler, for 14 to 60 days. The key effect of dry aging is the concentration and saturation of the natural flavor, as well as the tenderization of the meat texture.
- Chicago 250 Premium Black Angus - Born and raised close to home, on grass pastures within 250 miles of Chicago, using sustainable methods to help ensure our environmental responsibility.