Your products are individually sealed and then quick-frozen* to preserve natural juices and flavor. They are then packaged with gel packs in padded, robust containers for delivery by UPS.
We also offer delivery without freezing. Please contact us for information.
*Most products are frozen, but we do offer fresh shipping as well.
Whittingham Meats ships your order using UPS Ground or UPS Overnight Service, depending on your zip code. Please note:
- We ship only within the continental United States.
- We do not accept P.O. Box addresses. Please provide a valid street address.
- For local orders placed within our local zip code range:
- Your order will be delivered next day if it is placed before 3pm Central Time the day prior.
- Someone will need to be present to sign for the order.
- We do not deliver on Sundays
- For non-local orders placed outside of our local zip code range:
- We ship all orders on Monday or Tuesday and they arrive within 1-2 business days.
- You do not need someone present to receive the order
- Our two packing container sizes are 10lbs & 20lbs -- if the weight of your order exceeds 20lbs, we will call you directly about an updated/custom shipping pricing.
UPS will always leave your package at the shipping address, even if no one is there to sign for it. No need to pick up your order at a UPS facility. Our products are packed with gel packs to withstand up to 48 hours of unrefrigerated shipping. Please note that on the checkout page you can indicate special instructions such as preferred delivery date.
Once your order is ready to be shipped, we send you an email notice that includes the order's UPS tracking number. You then can track your order using UPS's online tracking service. You may also track your order by contacting us directly. Please have your Order ID or tracking number ready to expedite the process. If necessary we can contact UPS for you to determine the exact status and location of your order.